AgS - Resource Info Panel
From Civilization V Wiki
|Mod: AgS - Resource Info Panel|
|An info panel displaying current resource information for your civilization, similar to the city and unit lists in the info panel.|
- Sort by name or resource totals
- Collapsible sections for each resource type
- Translations for DE, ES, FR, and IT
- Bug fixes
- Quantity of total available resources.
- Quantity of strategic resources used.
- Quantity of resources imported from other major civilizations.
- Quantity of resources exported to other major civilizations.
- Individual sections for strategic, luxury, and bonus resources.
Future Development Roadmap:
- Add tooltips detailing each resource, including:
- Total from your civilization.
- Total from trade with major civilizations
- Total from city ctate alliances.
- Total for each unit/building type using a strategic resource.
- Add Resource Overview panel with more detailed breakdown of resources (similar to Military and Economic Overview panels)
- Individual listing of imports and exports by civilization and city state
- Individual listing of strategic resource usage by unit and building
- Individual deal information for imposts/exports (turns remaining, etc...)
- Change implementation so that no core game files are modified and all functionality is implemented in new mod specific files. (Not entirely sure this is possible, still investigating and experimenting)
- ... any other ideas that pop up.
Inclusion in other mods:
Since this is just a component I don't have any problem with this being included in other mods or mod packages, but credit would be nice. I will be making changes to it throughout the near future so it may be best to keep an eye on this thread. If the mod association features start working, just add this mod as a Reference and there will be less need for manually updating/merging unless combining with other mods that change InfoCorner.lua or InfoPanel.xml (I'm hoping to remove this dependency though).
Where to get it:
This mod is in the in-game Mod Browser under User Interface > Widgets