From Civ World
The World screen shows information about all the civilizations in the world, and can be accessed from the main taskbar. It has six subsections: The Great Civilizations, Current Battles, World Technology, Wonders of the World, World Economies, and Independent Nations.
The default view in the World screen is "The Great Civilizations". It shows all active Civilizations and lists general information about each one:
- The name of the Civilization
- An animated icon and number of battles the Civilization is presently fighting (if any)
- A photo of the current King or Queen of the civilization
- The Civilization's total attack strength
- The Civilization's total defense strength
- A rating of the Civilization's military power, from Weakest to Strongest
- The number of players in the civilization
- The number of Technologies known to the civilization
- The number of Wonders built in the civilization
- The total gold held by all members of the civilization
The player's civilization (if any) will be colored orange.
Hovering over a civilization will show options to view details about or chat with the members of that civilization. If the player is a King, Queen, Prince or Princess they will also see an option to invade the civilization. If the player is independent, they will see an option to join the civilization.
This section shows all current battles in the game. Each box shows the attacker and defender, the strength of the two sides, and the battle's balance bar. The name of the player's civilization will be written in green for any battles it is currently fighting.
This section shows the complete list of technologies known or being discovered by each nation. Technologies shown in this list preceded by a "+" are Civilization-shared technologies. If the player leaves the Civ, they will lose access to these technologies.
Wonders of the World
This section shows the six most advanced Wonders built by each civilization, as well as the total Wonder count for that civ.
This section shows the total combined treasury of each civilization, as well as the treasuries of the five wealthiest players in each civ.
This section shows a list of all players who are not currently members of any civilization.